Style: ICES Journal of Marine Science

Would it be possible to the change this style to chronological sorting of in-line citations? The journal allows both chronological and alphabetical sorting in submissions, but the chronological is more standard and used in the typeset articles. Of course I can change this in my local copy, as I have been doing, but this change gets overwritten with every update, which happens very often.
  • (I can take a look, but FWIW, you can just save the style with a different ID (e.g. add a -chronological at the end of the id) and Zotero won't overwrite)
  • Right, okay. But to me alphabetical sorting is a new tradition (at least in my field) that seems to originate from EndNote users who do not know how to change it, and I do not think we should follow their bad example ;)
  • The journal seems very clear on preferring chronological ordering.
    The style is now fixed. The updated version will appear on the repository within 30mins (check the timestamp). Update your copy of the style by clicking "Update Now" in the General tab of the Zotero preferences.

Styles also update automatically within 24hs.
    In an existing document, you may have to switch to a different style and back for the changes to take effect once the style is updated.
    Any further problems please let us know & thanks for reporting