APA Two authors - zotero puts 'et al.'

I am writing in APA 6th edition.
This style demands that one puts in case of two authors those to authors with the citation. (Kunter & Baumert) for example.
But zotero puts automatically (Kunter et al.) which is wrong in APA-Style. What can I do to change this?
  • The style does this correctly. Check the item in Zotero and try in a fresh document to see if you can reproduce this consistently.
  • I checked. You are right.
    I found out that my problem is a bit different.

In my dissertation zotero takes the editors (which are several) instead of the authors which are two. So it puts "Baumert et al." instead of "Baumert und Kunter".
    It doesn't do it in a new document, only in the old one (my dissertation).
    I already refreshed.
    How can I change this?
  • my guess is that Zotero is picking up an old version of the item that you may have deleted since. The easiest way to fix this would be to replace the references in the text -- by deleting and re-inserting for single references and by using edit citation whe they're part of a citation with multiple references.

You'll want to make sure to choose the new version from under "My Library", not "Cited" (those are headings that appear for search results in the word processor plugin).