Fields do not refresh

jkr
edited October 22, 2016
Some of the fields on an a database entry on the right-hand side do not refresh when I click on a new entry in the database.

5.0-beta.r67+3f5ead

When I click on a new tab, say "Notes", and then back to "Info" it shows up correctly.
  • We need a Report ID (after a clean restart of Zotero or Firefox and a reproduction of the problem) for every error report.
  • jkr
    edited October 23, 2016
    The Debug ID is D851554564.

Report ID 1650428629

1. Booting FF
    2. Loading Zotero 5
    3. Clicking on database entry. Then next. Only the Citation Key changes, none of the rest.
    4. When I click on "Tags" and then back to "Info" the correct information is shown (of the new entry I clicked on)

It worked fine in the beta version before (earlier yesterday, there was an update after the update that fixed the issue with the tags, r66).
  • Okay, confirmed now that this is indeed not a Zotero issue but Better Bib(La)TeX. Just wondered why it worked before and not now anymore. Sorry to waste your time with this :-(
  • Right, as noted in your other thread, Better BibTeX isn't yet compatible with Zotero 5.0 and should be disabled before submitting any error reports for 5.0. There's also no need to report issues with 5.0 to the BBT developer at this time.
This discussion has been closed.