report # 841343924 end of file error on uploads

Hi

I've been trying to get a storage sync to complete successfully for a while. One error that come up repeatedly for me is 401

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Unexpected file upload status 401 in Zotero.Sync.Storage._onUploadComplete()' when calling method: [nsIStreamListener::onStopRequest]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data:

It mentions unknown data. My most recent attempt at getting the storage working was this. I tried going through all the records and attachments to see if they will load locally, reset storage history and synced again by restarting firefox. The storeage webdav was also synced to from a second PC a few days ago and the webdav store has never successfully reconciled as far as I can see. There were originally many attachments that did not transfer between the PCs, although their icons did, I think, leading to the behaviour whereby you click on an icon to open an attachment and get told it has cannot be located and may have been moved.

Can one easily identify and eliminate or fix the remaining problem records? I have about 400 items each with a snap shot and about half with a pdf. There seem to be about 30 items that are causing the problem at this end.

best wishes