Citing multiple sources in APA style

My apologies for not being able to find this or know how to do this. I'm working on a literature review and need to cite multiple sources for common themes to validate them. It appears that my professors typically use APA in their own publications, so I am using that. Currently, the best I can do is to cite each one that then puts them in their own set of brackets, but I need something that will ultimately look like this:

(Winkates, 2006; Knight & Narozhna, 2005; Beyler, 2005; Raghavan & Balasubramaniyan, 2014).

And NOT like this:

(Winkates, 2006) (Knight & Narozhna, 2005) (Raghavan & Balasubramaniyan, 2014).

The only way I got the top version is to go and battle the brackets and delete them and as soon as I refresh, it goes to the way I DON'T want it to look. HELP!

Thank you!
  • You need to enter the multiple citations in the same Zotero field.

See here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_usage
  • Well I feel stupid--I figured it out and it was so easy I'm embarrassed. Yes, I realize now you can enter more than one source when selecting sources. Wow--I need to get more sleep.
  • "I realize now you can enter more than one source when selecting sources."

@tevhn - THANK YOU!! In one succinct sentence, you have solved the issue that I have been searching for answers to online for a ridiculous amount of time. Likewise, I too am sleep deprived :)