export to Word

How do I export a bibliography (made up of all my Zotero sources) into a Word document? Thanks. Jared
  • edited September 20, 2016
    go to my library, select all (ctrl+a) right-click --> Create Bibliography from selected items, select your citation style of choice and RTF as the output format. Word will be able to open the produced document.

(this is all in the Zotero software. you cannot export your entire library at once online)
  • Thanks. Still having trouble.

I'm not certain of what to do in step 2. I don't see anything to click that says "select all." Tried clicking control + a, but that just highlights the entire screen. Tried clicking control + a and then right clicking, which calls up a grey box with lots of options, but none of them are "Create Bibliography from selected items."

Also I should have mentioned that I'm in a group library rather than My Library. (don't know if that makes a difference--though I wasn't successful selecting all in My Library either--same thing happened.)

Sorry to be dense, but can you please provide further clarification for how I select all?

thanks.
  • yeah, you're looking at this online, not in the Zotero software. You'll want to download Zotero (Standalone or Firefox add-on) and sync. Then this will make sense.
  • got it now. thanks for the further clarification!