Report ID: 1744108088 - Broken translator

Hi,

The translator in question is for the Gale Newspaper archive. 'An error occurred while saving this item. The translator name is correct (Galegroup) and an Error Report has been submitted as per the above ID.

URL: http://find.galegroup.com.ezproxyd.bham.ac.uk/dmha/newspaperRetrieve.do?sgHitCountType=None&sort=DateAscend&tabID=T003&prodId=DMHA&resultListType=RESULT_LIST&searchId=R1&searchType=AdvancedSearchForm&currentPosition=6&qrySerId=Locale(en,,):FQE=(tx,None,7)bombing:And:FQE=(tx,None,5)italy:And:LQE=(da,None,23)06/10/1940+-+05/31/1945$&retrieveFormat=MULTIPAGE_DOCUMENT&userGroupName=bham_uk&inPS=true&contentSet=LTO&&docId=&docLevel=FASCIMILE&workId=&relevancePageBatch=EE1864593947&contentSet=DMHA&callistoContentSet=DMHA&docPage=article&hilite=y

Obviously this is the result of a search, and through my university's proxy server. However other translators work perfectly so I do not think it is a proxy issue. To aid replication I am accessing the Daily Mail's archive via the Gale Group with a search for 'bombing italy' between 11 June 1940 and 31 May 1945.

Kind regards,

Julian