Errors style with Ocular Oncology & Pathology (Karger pub.)

Two errors :
1) reference number in the bibliography MUST not be followed by a dot (.)
2) reference of a chapitre of a book is incorrectly built :
"editors" in place of "(eds)"
here is an exemple of the CORRECT ref in bibliography :
(d) Edited books:
Tarou LR, Bloomsmith MA, Hoff MP, Erwin JM, Maple TL: The behavior of aged great apes; in Erwin JM, Hof PR (eds): Aging in Nonhuman Primates. Interdiscipl Top Gerontol. Basel, Karger, 2002, vol 31, pp 209–231.
  • I fixed the dot, but the style did show (eds) before, so not sure where the editors came from in your case.
  • Thanks you for the dot fix of this style.
    I have tried to reproduce the "editors" output in the bibliography but I couldn't succeed in it.
    As the problem concerns the chapter of a book, there is a question that even guidelines for authors are not clear.
    Consider this reference formatting by zotero :

1 Finger PT: Uveal melanoma; in Edge S, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A (eds): AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 7th edition, 7th ed. New York;London, Springer, 2009, pp 547–559.
    (it is just an example, Finger PT is not the author)

but in this case, there is NO author of this chapter, so if the author is suppressed, the ref. in biblio gives with zotero :

1 Edge S, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A (eds): Uveal melanoma; in : AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 7th edition, 7th ed. New York;London, Springer, 2009, pp 547–559.

but most articles with this ref give :

1 Uveal melanoma; in Edge S, Byrd DR, Compton CC, Fritz AG, Greene FL, Trotti A (eds); AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 7th edition, 7th ed. New York;London, Springer, 2009, pp 547–559.

... and instructions for authors (references) are silent on this particular case !

Fortunately, we can adjust it by hand in zotero...

• There's no good way to do this in the style that then also captures edited books reasonably well -- that said, I see most citations to chapters from the AJCC Cancer Staging Manual with American Joint Committee on Cancer as author.