lost zotero program from my laptop and unable to retrieve

I'm not sure why but my zotero has disappeared from my laptop apps list and toolbar. I have tried re-dowloading and it says the installation is successful however it still does not show up in my apps or toolbar.......HELP! I can access the online zotero but can't access on my laptop
  • Mary: We'll need more info to help you. What OS are you using, which Zotero are you downloading, and where are you looking for it?
  • HI Dan,
    I am using Firefox on Windows 10 and I have tried to re-download the Zotero for Foxfire several times. I had the full program after I upgraded to Windows 10 and the Z was on the toolbar so I don't know what happened. I have the Zotero Standalone but I need the full program as I'm writing my PhD dissertation and also adding new citations. I can't find the full Zotero program in my Apps even tho it says it installed successfully
  • If you type about:addons into the Firefox URL bar and press return, is Zotero listed among the add-ons.
  • Sooo, I was trying again yesterday to figure this out and did a refresh on my Firefox and the reloaded the Zotero again and it finally worked.......however......it loaded my articles from the Zotero stand alone without any folders from my online library that organizes the articles. Soooo, how do I get my folders back into my laptop?
  • No, unfortunately not...I've tried a few times but it seems that our internet speed here in Ethiopia is too slow to sync as nothing changes when I try it :0(
  • I still am not able to connect my library that's intact on Zotero on line with my laptop. I have tried syncing multiple times. It may be our interent speed in Ethiopia where I am currently but I NEED my library to work on my dissertation write up....any assist is appreciated.