suppress year + statistics

First of all, a big thank you for this amazing (and free) software. I write a lot of academic texts, so it is a huge time saver.

One thing that is lacking is the ability to suppress the year, which is an issue if I want to cite (Harvard) the same source several times consecutively. The first time, I use the year, but all the next times I want to just use the page numbers, not having to repeat the year. Of course, I could simply type the page number myself, but it wouldn't be updated if I change styles (esp. if I change from a style that uses the "p" to a style that doesn't).

A second request (which is not that urgent), is the generation of document statistics. For long texts (like a monograph or edited collection), it would be incredibly helpful to generate a report that shows which sources are used on which pages and how many times. This helps the author to make out distributions and foci in the text.

A third feature that would be very useful, too, is the detection of authors being mentioned for the first time in the text and their first names appearing automatically. Of course, for that, there needs to be a feature to turn off the parantheses of the citation (or place the name out of them).

Otherwise, the software is simply amazing. Many thanks.