Conference Paper Problems

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make Zotero handle conference papers properly (i.e., according to the requirements of Turabian's 7th ed.). I'm using the CMOS (Full Note with Bibliography) style.

Here's what I'm getting for a footnote:

Russell D. Moore, “After Patriarchy, What? Why Egalitarians Are Winning the Evangelical Gender Debate,” in (presented at the 57th annual meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society, Valley Forge, PA, 2005).

Here's what I need:

Russell D. Moore, “After Patriarchy, What? Why Egalitarians Are Winning the Evangelical Gender Debate” (paper presented at the 57th annual meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society, Valley Forge, PA, 2005).

Three problems:
  1. The comma at the end of the paper title needs to be dropped.
  2. The in should be omitted since I don't have anything in the Proceedings Title field. That seems like a bug to me.
  3. The word paper should appear before presented.
Here's what I'm getting for a bibliographic entry:

Moore, Russell D. “After Patriarchy, What? Why Egalitarians Are Winning the Evangelical Gender Debate.” Valley Forge, PA, 2005.

Here's what I need:

Moore, Russell D. “After Patriarchy, What? Why Egalitarians Are Winning the Evangelical Gender Debate.” Paper presented at the 57th annual meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society, Valley Forge, PA, 2005.

Two problems:
  1. The conference name is missing.
  2. The word paper would probably also be missing before presented.
Are these known issues? Are they being addressed?

Thanks.
  • edited March 15, 2009
    Use presentation item type instead of conference paper item type and you'll get exactly the format you want. Conference paper type is for papers published in proceedings.
  • Perfect. Thanks!