Switching WebDAV

Hi,

I quit using mydisk.se, as apparently Zotero has wreaked havoc with their servers. I got a Jungle Disk account and put all of the requisite information into in all of the right boxes and got a message that file storage had been set up. Lamentably, every time I open Zotero, my preferences have reverted to the previous information about my now defunct mydisk account. How can I fix this?

Additionally, the green arrow won't stop. I have no idea if this is related to the abover problem.

Thanks much.
Cheers.
LL
  • edited March 20, 2009
    I'm just bumping my question, as there's been no response. (Maybe I'm the only person with this problem?) I'm using Zotero 1.5b2. It also appears to me that the problem is related to opening and closing Firefox, because as long as I don't close Firefox, all of the information to enable file syncing stays put. If I close and re-open Firefox, my preferences evaporate and revert back to information about my former mydisk account.

It is a bit frustrating having to re-enter all of the information every time I open Firefox and I'm not even sure that anything is getting synced, as the green arrow still won't stop and I don't see the status bar for file syncing.

Would it do any good to try one of the restore to or from the server options?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Best,
    LLM