keyboard shortcuts conflicts: cmd_shift-A/cmd-shift-C not working

Hi,

the two keyboard shortcuts cmd_shift-A/cmd-shift-C do not work. When I use them, nothing happens. The other shortcuts such as cmd-shift-Z do work. I did disable all other Add-ons. did not help. I also changed the shortcuts in the preferences menu to cmd-shift-M (instead of A) did not help either.
Couldn't find anything in the forums.
I am working with zotero 1.5 beta, FF3.0.7 on mac OSX 10.5
  • Just to make sure, have you tried pasting into a text editor (e.g., TextEdit) after pressing the shortcuts? You wouldn't actually see anything happen, but there should be text copied to the clipboard.

You might also want to fiddle with the Quick Copy format setting in the Export pane of the Zotero prefs.
  • Dan,
    thanks so much for the fast help. It was, as you guessed, the Quick copy format settings in the Export pane. For some reason NO style was selected. Now, after having selected a style it works and it is impossible NOT to select a style (i.e. to reproduce the problem). Is this a bug? Did I get zotero downloaded with no style selected (if i remember correctly, it worked in previous versions of zotero/sync preview but stopped in one of the last few versions of sync)?
    thanks
    migugg