Style Request [BA RWTH]

Hi guys,
i am requesting a new style and would be really happy if you can help me.

Campbell, J. L. / Pedersen, O. K.: The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success, in: Comparative Political Studies, Jg. 40, Nr. 3, 2007, S. 307-332.

Mares, I.: Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?, in: Hall, P. A. / Soskice, D. (Hrsg.), Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, Oxford University Press, New York, S.184-213.

And it should be shown in the text like this:
Autor1 et. al (year), S. XX-XX.
Tanks a lot :)
  • If I understand correctly and that's a style for a BA requirement at the RWTH Aachen, I'm sorry to say that we simply don't have the resources to fulfill style requests for individual universities, departments, or chairs. The best I can offer you are the instructions here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/dev/citation_styles/style_editing_step-by-step
    and we'd be happy to help when you run into specific issues (gerne dann auch auf Deutsch).
  • Thank you for your reply.

Dann habe ich das Forum leider missverstanden, tut mir leid.
    Vielleicht versuche ich mich dann am Selbstbau, aber ich denke dafür werde ich ohne jegliche Erfahrung zulange brauchen. Schade.
  • Tut mir leid.
    Die requesting styles Anleitungen hier: https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles
    haben fast wörtlich den gleichen Satz:
    "e.g., we don't have the time to create styles as required by specific universities, departments, or faculty"
  • Ah tut mir leid, dass habe ich wohl überlesen.
  • @Fragensteller
    Hab diese Anfrage, auch wenn alt, noch in meiner Liste, auch wenn du wahrscheinlich laengst fertig mit deinem Bachelor bist.
    Um welchen Stil genau handelt es sich hier? Welche Fachrichtung/Fakultaet etc.?
    Kannst du zu den Zitierrichtlinien verlinken?
  • Hi, I am coming with this situation again. I am working on my master thesis
    I am also a student at the RWTH. The WZL Institute asks for this citation style for researches and thesis works. Could you please help me with it?

The style they have is sadly not linked to a web page I have the following specifications from a presentation:

Bibliography

EXAMPLES

---The citation is used as footnotes and they are used in this way: [The citation numbers are used as superscript.] [The citation is not inside any parenthesis]

111 Vgl. Krunke, M. 2017 (Reifegradmanagement in der Fabrikplanung), S. 144.
    112 Vgl. Peters, P. 2010 (Gateway Management), S. 47.
    113 Vgl. Krunke, M. 2017 (Reifegradmanagement in der Fabrikplanung), S. 144.

---Reference list: [The first line in bold letters] [After the first line, Indentation of 0.75cm]

Brassler, M.; Holdschlag, A.; Berk, I. (Nachhaltige Zukunftsperspektiven):
    Nachhaltige Zukunfts-Perspektiven. Erstellung von Open Eductional Resources (OER)
    in der Hochschullehre. 2017, S. 48

Breuer, D.; Dragan, G. C.; Friedrich, C.; M hlmann, C. (schwerflüchtige Verbindungen):
    Das miniaturisierte Probenahmesystem GGP-Mini zur gleichzeitigen Erfassung von
    Dampf-Tr pfchen- Gemischen schwerflüchtiger Verbindungen. In: Gefahrstoffe-
    Reinhaltung der Luft, 2015, Nr. 10, S. 390–394

Dammann, C. (Soft-Ionisation):
    MALDI- und ESI-MS Untersuchungen zur Bildung, Struktur und Aggregation von Ionen aus Porphyrin/Phthalocyanin-Fulleren Derivaten, sowie einiger metallorganischer Komplexe. Dissertation Friedrich-Alexander-Universitaet Erlangen-Nürnberg. Erlangen-Nürnberg, 2015

I would really appreciate your help

Thank you very much
  • Again, without citation guidelines we cannot do much. If you have them on file, you can send them to me via email. Send me a PM (see Inbox above) with a link to this thread and stating you want to send me the guidelines.
  • Hi @damnation,

ich habe soeben einen Wechsel von Citavi zu Zotero vollzogen und stehe nun vor selbigem Problem wie @avidales und @Fragesteller. Dem obigen Austausch habe ich entnommen, dass du bei der Erstellung eines für das WZL (Werkzeugmaschinenlabor WZL der RWTH Aachen) passenden Zotero-Zitationsstils unterstützen könntest? Sollte dies noch aktuell sein, so würde ich mich sehr über eine kurze Rückmeldung freuen.

Die Zitierrichtlinien liegen mir vor und ich könnte dir diese per PN bereitstellen.

Besten Dank &
    viele Grüße
  • edited March 16, 2024
    Gerne. Am Besten eine Email mit Link zu diesem Thread an citationstyler (at) gmail.com. :)

Edit:
    Stil jetzt verfügbar: Zitierstil RWTH Aachen – Werkzeugmaschinenlabor & Fraunhofer IPT
  • Danke für die schnelle Rückmeldung.

Die Anfrage geht heute per Mail an Citationstyler raus.

Viele Grüße