child notes font size

Can anyone help me to format the font size of child notes? There are a powerful feature but I can not figure out how to change size and font. Reading them is very hard, it looks messy.
  • edited August 2, 2016
    You can change the font size of notes in Zotero's Preferences> General Tab "Note Font size". (I have mine at 15pt) This option is below the general interface options. If you want further options you'll find them in the hidden prefs: go to about:config in FF and search for extensions.zotero.note. There will be three variables you can alter: FontSize, FontFamiliy and note.css. (I'm using Avenir to good effect.)
  • Thank you Kithairon, it worked. For further options, I apologize for my ignorance in technical matters ( social scientist trying to work the technicalities ...), but what is FF?
  • Firefox (their directions assume you are using Zotero for Firefox--if you are using Zotero Standalone, you can access the about:config menu in the Advanced tab of Zotero preferences).
  • Hi bwiernik, Kithairon got it. Done it! Another silly question, how do I actually access the fonts I added in extensions.zotero.note (FontFamily)? in the noteĀ“s fonts seem to be linked to Styles.
  • Not sure what you mean by "Styles"

You need to use the correct syntax when specifying the font family there:
    https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/font-family