[5.0-beta-r25] Problem adding feed items to collection. w/ UPDATE

After an hour of so of selecting the contents of various feeds and adding the items to a collection; when I click on the Add to (collection) button the "Saving to (collection) notice appears but it is not followed by a listing of items being saved. I ruled out the possibility that the items were saved very quickly and I didn't see the progress when I looked in the collection and the items weren't there.

Report ID 283555483

Just to be clear, I had no problems with adding items to the collection before this. I tried adding items that I had successfully added before but I couldn't. Adding has stopped working completely.

I enabled debug restarted Firefox, opened Zotero and tried to add items to my collection. It appeared that the process started but after a minute or so with no activity I moved to end the debug and submit it.

D1953133422

Thanks
  • UPDATE:

This is probably not strictly a Zotero problem. I just tried to double check an author's name and I have been blocked by the Taylor and Francis server with the following message:

client IP is blocked because: More than 100 actions from an IP in 60 seconds Blocked IPs: 000.000.000.000 (my computer's IP address)