How to sort library by "# of pages" attribute?

WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO:

I'm working with a friend who is writing a bibliographic essay describing a collection of primary source documents, a collection of pamphlets to be specific. We'd like to be able to say "there are x pamphlets of 1-10 pages, there are y pamphlets of 11-20 pages, there are z pamphlets of 21 or more pages" or something like that.

HOW I UNSUCCESSFULLY TRIED TO DO IT:

I thought that since "# of pages" is an attribute in the database, there might be an option to search for a range of values. When I didn't see a way to do that, I thought a decent workaround would be to add a "# of pages" column to the zotero library, and then just select the ones of different sizes to count them that way. But I can't see an option to add "# of pages" to the columns, even under "More columns." It seems that sorting by # of pages would be a task some others would have tried to do before, but I couldn't find another discussion about this.

Any guidance / followup queries / focused RTFM appreciated.

Browser: Abrowser 44.02 (Firefox fork)
Zotero: 4.0.29.10 (as addon to Abrowser)
  • EDIT: All of the pamphlets and their "# of pages" values are already entered, of course. Working with an existing zotero library, just trying to query it or, as a workaround, sort it, to these ends. Thank you again for any help you can provide.
  • I've added the "is less than"/"is greater than" operators to the "# of Pages" search conditions in 4.0 Beta. You can install that over your existing version and create advanced searches for this (or saved searches, if you want to be able to count easily, since the advanced search window doesn't show an item count).