Duplicated items in Library

Hello,

When consulting my library on the website, I noticed that the bibliography has been duplicated. How can I fix this?

Thanks. Regards.
  • Ditto.

What's more, I didn't note this until after two new (and unsynchronized entries). I am sure we are not the only ones. Syncing is fantastic right up until it aggravates the problem it was intended to solve.

(It's a great app, please continue making it even better.)

Wise Zotero team, advise us.

Thanks.
  • This can happen if you: (1) sync one client (so that the server has a copy of your library), and then (2) also sync from another client that you previously provided with a copy of the database.

It shouldn't happen if you (1) sync one client; (2) use 'Restore from Zotero server' on the second client (so that the library of that client is replaced by the server copy).
  • What mark said should be true.

In general, the website only shows the items that are synced. So if you add a new entry to your Zotero library, it won't appear on the website until you sync your library. Syncing happens automatically at given interval if changes have been made to your library. However, you can force a sync by clicking the circular arrow in the upper right area of the client.
  • Hi all,

I've imported items from Citeulike in Bibtex format to my zotero. Notify error appeared with 1353391071 code. Could you please explain what does it happen?

How can I find duplicate items in my library?