Unfiled Items List Not Refreshed After Items are Filed

I am moving (drag & drop) items from the 'Unfiled Items' list to their relevant collections. It was working smoothly: the item added to a collection immedialely dissapeared from the 'Unfiled Items' list as soon as it was moved. But now the items remain in the list when I add it to a collection.

I can confirm that the items have been moved into that collection, and when I come back to the 'Unfiled Items' list they are not there anymore as well. So it seems that they are moved rightly, but the 'Unfiled Items' list seems not to be refreshed automatically after that.

Any help or comment is very welcome. I still have to move more than 500 items to their collections and it was so handy when they disappeared immediately from the list.

Thank you
  • Report ID?

If you restart Firefox/Zotero, does it still not work?
  • ID 2022780631

Restarted Zotero (Standalone, OSX) several times, and also restarted my computer, but unfortunately it did not solved the problem.
  • Does this still happen if you disable your third-party Zotero plugins?

If so, can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for dragging an item from Unfiled Items to a collection when it doesn't refresh?
  • Yes, I disabled all the plugins and extensions and the problem persists.
    Debug ID = D1592270757
  • It is working now! I have continued working and touching here and there... It was probably fixed after enabling the tag list again —I think it was collapsed during all the time I was experiencing the problem. I am not completely sure if this is the case because I have not been able to reproduce the problem by collapsing the tags again etc. I will post a message if I find out the action that caused all this.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and and for wasting your time. I hope at least this can be useful for other users with the same problem in the future. Thank you very much for all —Zotero is one of my most essential research tools, and it is always great to know that even when there is a small problem with it there is also someone here to help.
  • It seems the problem is triggered when I restart Zotero with the tag box collapsed, and it is fixed when I enable the box again.