Back-up folders and files classified in 2009

Hi,

Since 2009 I used to class articles using Zotero. I didn't connect for few years. All my folders and files in Zotero have been deleted. I need to get back my content. Is there abny back-up of profiles content ?

Thanks for to help.

Does anyone have a similar problem?

Ann-ilo.
  • How were the files deleted? Did you get a new computer/wipe your hard drive? Or did you delete them in Zotero?

General instructions for Zotero backups are here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data#restoring_your_zotero_library_from_a_backup1

We can give you more specific help if you can provide more details about your situation.
  • In fact it was in 2013, I used Zotero's plugin with Firefox, I didn't deleted anything. I didn't saved my researchs content from the Browser.
    Yes I've changed my browser, and my laptop to.
    I have not back-up to restore, I've left everything on it. I guess it wasn't stored online ?
  • If it's not under "My Library" at the top left and you don't have any old back-ups from your harddisk (note that the Zotero library would have been backed up as part of a regular hd backup), then I'm sorry to say we can't help.
  • so many hours spent on research during several month , just lost so easily. I'd rather be more carefull.

I go to bed

anyway, thanks for answer.
  • hello,

I've found the backup of Firefox with ZOTERO files (2013) I was loooking for..
    Is it possible to import in the stanalone please ?
    There are 2 folders : Locate and Storage.

Thankx for tips,
    i
  • Yes. ;)
    Is there an extension for TOR browser ? Or Should we use Firefox ?
  • Because new version of Zotero will be only standalone then my recommendation is standalone version.