Combined language in footnotes

2»
  • Title-case capitalization is a feature of the original style, and applies only to English entries. I can see that it would mess things up for an embedded German or other-language title. We don't have a way of handling that one gracefully at present, unfortunately.

I have adjusted the dates to use the formatting of the locale applied to each. To allow locale-based formatting for all dates (including "accessed," which previously was hard-coded to default-date in the processor) update the Propachi plugin, select another style, then reselect.

I have changed the name of the style and its ID. The NL version is no longer supported or exposed on the site, and can be removed.

The processor can't be adjusted to handle language names, unfortunately. The remapping will have to handled in translators, or by a plugin of some sort (the point of using standard codes is to avoid the complexity and fragility of parsing natural-language names -- it's a bit of a headache to get the data into standard form, but once done, we can be pretty certain that behaviour will remain stable, and that's a big win).
  • Thanks Frank.
    Typo on your site: "and either “es” or an empty Language field for English." "es" should be "en".
  • Oops. Will fix that. Thanks (again) for the catch.
  • Hi Frank,
    In the maintime I fixed some problems in the JM-style Turabian. There is one element I cannot fix: The style doesn't include a date when I make references to websites. I tried to fix this by experiment with the 'issue'-tag. But nothing changed. Have no idea how to include this. In the original Turabian-style it was there.

Should I send you the updated style? Would be great if you could give me advise with the date-reference for the website.