Zotero plugin won't save website or study in some cases

- Firefox v43 and Zotero plugin 4.0.29.

This has happened to me several times. I leave Firefox running for several weeks or months at a time. Here is this morning's example.

- In the browser toolbar, I went to a website: http://www.truthwiki.org/mercury-in-vaccines/
- I clicked the Zotero dropdown and chose "Save as website, without snapshot".
- I have Zotero set up to show as a tab so I want to the Zotero tab which is always open.
- The study wasn't there, and I watched as it make the bookmark it shows what the title it is, and I looked for that title, and even under today's date. I found nothing even though the sync happened 5 seconds ago.

Could this be a bug? It doesn't happen every time but it does happen more than once. If Zotero is shown at the bottom of the actual page I'm saving I've never had a problem.

EDIT: This same problem happens when I'm on PMC, click an article link, the link opens in a new window (and the Zotero toolbar isn't there), so I right click the page and choose "Create web page item from current page".
  • edited May 27, 2016
    By the bookmark, you mean the grey pop-up? When that appears, the item is saving somewhere. Check in all your groups/libraries. I'd sort by date added to make sure

(edited to fix typo pointed out by DWL. Sorry, I'm on my phone a lot these days, with predictable consequences)
  • SORT by date added.