Zotpad Authorization error

more and more frequently i am get this error (Authorization error), it states: Zotpad is not authorized to access any of your libraries on the Zotero server and is now in offline mode. This can occur if your access key has been revoked of communication to the Zotero server is blocked.

I then get three options:
Check key
New key
Stay offline

most times after trying each of the options (aside from staying offline, of course), i simply end up closing the app completely and restarting. more often however i have to remove the app from my ipad and reinstalling. i then have to download the entire content from the server to have access whenever i cannot get online.

99% of the time i am using this through the computer system at my university (Murdoch University of Western Australia) and have been doing so for the past few years.

if there is no immediate solution, could someone be so kind as to tell me what is happening, becuase not having access is a pain, not knowing contributes to the frustration. all in all im ready to kill. :D (perhaps not literally)
my thanks to all future respondants
  • You'll have to report this to the developer of ZotPad.
  • ... who I, unfortunately, haven't seen active anywhere, including his own support channels, for years (summer 2013?). I'm afraid you may need to start looking for an alternate Zotero iOS client (likely papership).
  • Ok thx I'll do that