Eliminating an item's tags in group library after removing item from library

Hello,

I have a small group library of primary source materials. The records in it were tagged so that the library can be browsed by subject. When I chose to remove some items from the group library, the tags assigned to them remained. How can I get rid of tags that have no records attached to them?
  • that's just online, right? I'm not 100% sure, but I think a hard reload may be all it takes (that's holding shift while clicking reload or shift+ctr+r)
  • Hello,

I forgot to include the link to the group library: https://www.zotero.org/groups/348567

Thanks!
  • edited April 9, 2016
    The hard reload doesn't seem to have any effect. Tags from deleted items are persisting across browsers and after hard reload. The tag "aristocracy" is one that belonged to an item that was removed from the collection.

I'm managing the group library in my Firefox zotero, and just syncing. I wonder if that has something to do with it.
  • Did you empty the trash?
  • Thank you, Dan! That seems to have taken care of it. I don't think I'd ever taken notice of the trash bin in Zotero before.