Display bibliographies (citeline)

Not sure if this is a feature request or not.

It would be nice if the website had the ability to present bibliographies in the form of Citeline (rather than just lists)

Also, if there were a social aspect (see who else of my "friends") has this book or source in their library?

Mark
  • Hmm, what does the "follow' function of finding people do?
    Mark
  • Okay, once you find other people's libraries, you cannot easily drag their sources into your zotero. Wouldn't people want to do that? Is this the right list for these questions?

mark
  • @markcmarino: Thanks for your helpful comments. These are great ideas!

On the topic of bibliographic presentation, we are already planning to offer web-based functionality similar to that within the client.

Follow/following relationships at preent mostly serve the function of "bookmarking" people, but over the next few weeks we'll begin to offer more sophisticated group management.

You will also soon be able to import other users' public items directly into your own library.

Thanks again.
  • edited February 24, 2009
    Great. Does that mean there's a way to mark items as private?

And re: sharing resources, I just realized that Zotero doesn't seem to be able to scrape other people's libraries or entries. (not to be a smart ass, but that's somewhat ironic).

I've got my students using zotero this semester (just introduced it last week) and it's great to see these changes coming through now!