zotero not prining bibliography

Zotero will complete all print actions until my mac drop down as the final print command.
I have restarted all equipment. No Success
My printer report in mac systems says the printer is idle.
I do not know how to command it to be ready to print. It is also set as default printer.
I am technophobic. Please respond. Dissertation needs printer and Zoter.
  • Could you describe what exactly you're doing? Are you using the print command from Zotero's Create Bibliography dialog or something else?
  • I am using the create bibliography command from zotero, the box comes up asking print or other options, I check print and submit. then a print command drop down box comes from my mac. I check its setting, paper size, etc., then I press print in the lower right hand corner. Nothing happpens. When I check the status of the printer on the mace, I make sure it is on print command. Status in settings will show is idle.
    Thank you for your help.
  • I don't quite know why we have the print command on there still. It's not tested much and certainly possible it doesn't work on certain setups.
    I'd just create an RTF file (one of the options in create bibliography), open that with any word processing software you're comfortable with (Pages, Word, LibreOffice, I think TextEdit works too) and print from there like you usually would.
  • Thank you so much for the help.