Word changes capitalization from what is entered in Zotero

Has there been a change to how citations are imported from Zotero into Word? Imported citations are now capitalizing every word, irrespective of how I've entered the title in Zotero, which is causing problems for foreign language titles in an English document.

For example:
In Zotero I've entered the Italian title
Raffaello e Agostino Chigi: Nascita di un nuovo stile pittorico. L'influsso del mecenate sulla pittura del maestro

In Word it appears as
Raffaello E Agostino Chigi: Nascita Di Un Nuovo Stile Pittorico. L'influsso Del Mecenate Sulla Pittura Del Maestro

Interestingly, when I copied the Word text and pasted into this text box, it had the capitalization correct, so somehow the field as exported to Word "knows" how I've entered it in Zotero, and thus pastes it correctly here, but it changes its appearance in Word.

I hope this is clear and appreciate any advice.
  • I seem to have found the source of the problem -- if there is no language identified in the source info, Zotero assumes it is English. Is there a way for this field to be autopopulated through language recognition?
  • no, sorry. You'll have to add it yourself where the catalog doesn't do so. (Or you can pick a citation style that doesn't title case in English)