APA Journal Article Title frustration

I import a journal article into a collection. I use it in an APA format paper. the title of the paper is imported with Caps for every word in the title. But, in APA I have to take all the caps out except the first word and a word after a semicolon.

With all the other great features in Z, having to go back and edit those all the time, is really a bummer. It would be nice if one could select some text and then his "lowercase" like you do in word. Thanks for listening.
  • right click on the title when it's not selected --> Transform Text --> Sentence case
  • Thank you so much. Dang that helps.
  • I wish we could make this more visible -- I'm sure you're not the only one in your situation -- but it's a tricky trade-off between visible and in the way.
  • Possibly a downward caret above a field where there are options like that. Really something like that isn't in the way. Like this > but pointing down.

So the title field, because it has some functionality, and the downward caret that has the contextual menu for that functionality.

Again, thank you. I am already using it and passed it on to two others in the office.