Wrong Journal Title but cannot change! HELP!

Dear all,

I am having trouble with two of my articles in my bibliography. They both have the publication title as "biochemistry" but in my bibliography they both appear as "biochemistry (mosc.)"

Now initially I thought it was the wrong journal abbrev but I deleted this from all of them and it is still there. I made sure to check my library for duplicates and if there were duplicates I deleted them.

I cannot find a journal in my library that has biochemistry (mosc) so where the hell has it come from?

Help please!!
  • Which style is this? And this is using Zotero, yes?
  • Yes zotero and using Wiley-VCH books style.

I have found this problem in other styles as well. I usually end up going through at the end of my writing and changing it manually.
  • I even checked every reference in my entire library that has the biochemistry publication to see if mosc was there and it wasn't.

If I search in my library for mosc or moscow some papers come up but there is nothing to do with mosc in them...
  • it's part of the automatic abbreviation algorithm going wrong, no good workaround currently, see https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/32232/journal-name-is-slightly-incorrect/ for more.
  • Ok, thank you very much for your help.