Icons missing

I have used Zotero for the last 6 months. Today when i opened Firefox the "Zotero" icon was gone in the lower right corner of the screen and no icons show up in the browser when i visit websites such a libraries, Google scholar, or Amazon. My bookmarks are still visible so it is not a Firefox profile problem i imagine. Please help, this software is essential to my current thesis work and right now i have no way to access this software online!!! The tab i installed in Microsoft Word does still let me access my already saved items for citing and bibliographies but i have no way to add new sources. i have already tried to unistall and reinstall as per another forum post recommendation.
  • See http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/no_status_bar_icon
  • Thank you so much for your prompt attention to this matter!!! Zotero is visible in the add ons and installed. The status bar is also visible and checked on under view. Other ideas???
  • Try disabling your other Firefox extensions. A number of users have reported this problem recently with the new version of the Skype extension.
  • Thank you Thank you Thank you. A thousand times over Thank you!!! Disabling the Skype extension did the trick. You are a rock star!!!