not all items synchronizing.

I have a library of ~100 citations currently, originating off my work computer. I've checked every citation at beta.zotero.org -- all are visible there. Today, I upgraded to SP 3.8 on my home computer, which had an empty local library, and sync'd to the server. Only about 50-60% of the citations sync. After attempting a "restore from server," the results are the same. It looks like the same 50-60% of citations, as well.

Any thoughts?
  • Found them! they're synchronizing, but getting dumped in the trash folder for some reason.

Interestingly, some citations are trashed with their attached snapshot (mine are all from pubmed, using the NCBI Pubmed translator). Some are trashed without the snapshot (which i assume is orphaned somewhere in the local DB), and some citations are not trashed, though their attachment is trashed.

restoring these manually sets almost everything right, except that the orphaned snapshots cannot be seen or recovered.
  • I had a similar problem with items syncing to the trash--I'm running sync preview 3.8 on ff3.0.6 on a mac, and on a windows XP virtual machine on the same computer. When the windows machine synced to the server, those trashed files also got trashed on the mac.

Trying to resolve the funny sync problems crashed both the windows and mac firefoxes.
  • Same thing happening with me... Synced items go to trash for some reason
  • Same here, FF3.0.6, SP3.8, WinXP.
  • This should now be fixed. Thanks for the reports.