Create a macro "director"

Hello, i'm trying to create a macro/variable <b>director<b>, i can't work without it.
When i cite a thesis i need this format : John DOE, <i>My thesis is funny</i>, Johnny TEACH (director), éd. Old School edition, 2011.
When i cite a collectif work i need : John DOE, « The love of the law », in <i>Interdisciplinary study of love</i>, Johnny TEACH, Gail SORROW et Marie STUDIANT (director), éd. Old School edition, 2011, p. 117-152.

I've tryed to cheat by using those variables : director, editorial-director, reviewed-author, composer, container-author, collection editor. Nothing work, it doesn't appear in the note. Is it usefull to have some fields which can't be used in citation ?

For now i just try to get an equivalent of translator for my director, for example : John DOE, <i>How i think the world should be</i>, Johnny TEACH (director), Gail SORROW (translator), éd. Old School edition, 2015.

The same macro work with translator, not with others.

My question is : can i use director, editorial-director, reviewed-author, composer, container-author and/or collection editor in a note for a book ?