Windows 10 and Shortcut Keys

Running Win10 and Zotero through Firefox. I want to select multiple items to print in a report. Under Win7 I used to be able to do that with Ctrl-Spacebar [I think]. Can't seem to do that under Win10. Went to look for the Shortcut icon under Preferences with the idea that I would add this as a shortcut, but the shortcut icon is not there. Is this me or is this a known problem w/Zotero under Win10?
Thanks Bill Cole
  • My mistake. Ctrl-left-click [instead of Ctrl-spacebar] does select multiple items. However, still no Shortcut icon. BTW I couldn't find the kb item that lists the standard Keyboard Short Cuts. Guess I didn't look carefully enough. Where would that list be located, please? Thanks & apologies.
  • I can select (and unselect) multiples using Space+Ctrl+arrows in Firefox on Windows10.
    You can see all the Zotero-specific shortcuts in the Shortcuts tab under advanced in the Zotero preferences.

A whole bunch of other keyboard functionality -- like tab, space, the +/- keys for collapsing, are, as far as I know, not documented specifically.
  • Sorry for the delay .. fell and broke an ankle.

Problem for me is that in Windows 10, under Firefox, the Zotero add-on does not display the Shortcut icon in the Preferences dialog box. I don't know if that is unique to my install or whether it is a wider problem.

Thanks much.
  • note that this has moved from most pictures you see: it's now a sub-tab of the "advanced" tab.
  • Found it. Thanks very much. Is there a windows 10 FAQ that I've not found?
  • no, that has nothing to do with Windows10 -- it was just changed and the docs aren't updated yet.