Juris M - RTF/ODF scan

I am converting my Scrivener project into Microsoft Word through Libre Office to convert my citations into McGill. To do this, I am using the RTF/ ODF scan.

In Juris M, I clicked on RTF/ODF scan, Then in pop up window, I selected "ODF (to citations)" as file type. Then I selected the saved file (with ODT extension in name) as input file. For output file, I clicked Choose File output file button. I chose the file name that has "citations" attached to it.

Then when I click the Continue button, instead of the usual message that says: "Document Scan Complete", I got a message that says in red "There was an error processing this file".

Is this happening because the filename is too long? or is there something I should do in between the steps that I did?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
  • Is this a file you'd be willing to share with Frank and me? If so, could you e-mail it to me? E-mail here: http://www.sebastiankarcher.com/?page_id=30
  • Thank you for your quick reply @adamsmith. Yes, I will share the file with you and Frank and will send it to you via email shortly. Thank you.