book description on amazon not grabbed

Hi!

When I save items from amazon.com, the abstract/book description is not grabbed. The problem started during summer 2015; before it worked properly and abstracts were always saved.

For example, this book http://www.amazon.com/Entrepreneurial-Selves-Neoliberal-Respectability-Directions/dp/0822358034/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1420481328&sr=1-1&keywords=Entrepreneurial+Selves was saved in January 2015 properly - book description from the site was automatically saved into the "Abstract" field.

However, when I try to save it now, the book description is not grabbed. I guess it means that amazon.com pages changed, and Zotero did not account for this change. In particular, now an amazon book page shows only the beginning of the book description, and you need to click "Read More" to see the rest of it. Before, the entire description was shown.

I use Zotero for FireFox, both are up-to-date versions. The problem exists in several PCs. Is it possible to do something about it?

Thank you!
  • A translator fix is now up. Your version of Zotero will automatically update within 24hs, or you can update manually using the "Update Now" button in the "General" tab of the Zotero preferences. If you're using Standalone, restart Zotero and your browser after updating.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting
  • Hi adamsmith,

Thank you very much for fixing it so promptly!