Roll-over/Roll-out access to Zotero

I believe it will be great if Zotero were to pop up when I rolled over the taskbar icon, and then if it went away when I rolled out of the zotero sub window.

E.g. If I'm reading a list of articles and then feel like filing one away in one of my collections, I can hover to bring up Zotero, select the collection, go back to the full firefox window to see my full list and select to download something, then open a pdf, hover over zotero, take a snapshot and attach it to the article, then hover out and go back to reading the pdf full screen...

At present a similar effect could be achieved with the shortcut key (requires switch to keyboard) or by clicking on the zotero icon (requires accurate clicking effort). However, a more fluid response would greatly enhance the user experience.
  • I'm not actually quite sure about the merits of this suggestion. Often I have to copy text from ff window to zotero and the rollover show and hide function would be terribly annoying.
  • vav
    edited March 19, 2007
    It could be disabled through the configuration dialog... most pop up facilities e.g. windows start bar, have options to disable pop up.