Syncing Produces 149 Conflicts

Report ID: 1999147339

I have Zotero 4.0.28.10 installed in Firefox 43.0.2 on a home desktop and a work laptop, both running Win7 64.

For the first time ever, I've started to experience numerous conflicts with the work laptop syncing Zoetero with the server, 149 conflicts to be exact.

I trust the version on the server more than the work laptop, but the conflict resolution widget doesn't allow me to select anything but the "Local Object" which his highlighted in red.

I now have a red circle with an exclamation point next to the green, circular arrow sync icon, with a message "Conflicts have suspended automatic syncing."

I'd appreciate advice as to how to proceed.

I'm guessing that it might be good to just delete the local Zotero database and redownload it from the server, or something like that, but I'm hesitant to go ahead without advice for those who know more than I do.

Thanks.
  • I just tried syncing the Zotero on my laptop again, and notice that the conflict resolution window is reporting 263 conflicts, more than 100 more than on the last attempt.
  • I trust the version on the server more than the work laptop, but the conflict resolution widget doesn't allow me to select anything but the "Local Object" which his highlighted in red.
    Click the middle box to select it.
  • Oh. Duh. That did it. Dunno how I missed it. Thanks!