Set-Up your own WEB-DAV Server on Webspace using PHP

Hi, after having read the description for setting up ones own WEBDAV Server at http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/4736/php-based-webdav-server-can-be-used-with-any-eg-free-hosting-plans-and-via-standard-ports/#Comment_23695, I still have some problems in doing so, maybe someone else was also strugling with it or found a solution?!

Indeed many universities restrict Internet access severely so I really look forward to the final Version of Zotero 1.5. to use with WEBDAV.
After following your great tutorial to install a webdav server on one's webspace using php I just have the problem that I get the message
Warning: require_once(HTTP/WebDAV/Server/Filesystem.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web176/html/zotero/webdav_server.php on line 6

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HTTP/WebDAV/Server/Filesystem.php' (include_path='.') in /var/www/web176/html/zotero/webdav_server.php on line 6

Acknoledging that I have not so much of PHP experience, probably the problem is the include of the Pear packages?? But since many hoster don't allow to modify the php.ini, could you maybe also provide a version for this case which I think applies to many hosters. (Probably by using the init set command but I tried - without success).

Anyway many thanks!

cheers,
johannes