error during actualization of my document
Error report ID: 2030318500 says "Zotero noted an error during actualization of your document. (intermediate value) (command) is not a function."
I can not insert or edit citations. It seems that some actualization of Zotero has been automatically done because I see new buttons in Word plug-in and it does not communicate with my Word documents any more.
I can not insert or edit citations. It seems that some actualization of Zotero has been automatically done because I see new buttons in Word plug-in and it does not communicate with my Word documents any more.
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Before commenting here, you should strongly consider starting a new discussion instead. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
Which Zotero version?
It seems to me that new word plug-in (it was somehow automatically installed) is for Firefox because now the error state that Firefox cannot communicate. Are word plug-ins for Firefox and Chrome different?
Zotero was just a Firefox add-on and hasn't been updated.
When you get the "cannot communicate" message -- you have Zotero open?
Have you tried re-installing the Word components from the "Cite" tab of the Zotero preferences?
Now it works only when I open my document and Firefox (Zotero Standalone have to be closed). When I open Zotero Standalone and try to add citation, it does not work. So I still think I must have different version of Word plug-in (for Firefox, not for Chrome), but I have not change it before. Probably I should try to reinstall everything (I prefer Standalone).
https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting#communication_error_or_non-responsive_plugin_buttons
Note that the first one also applies to Zotero Standalone, i.e. check that the Word add-on is enabled under tools--addons for Standalone, too.