webdav sync error resource ID :1342494402

I have the sync (webdav - box.com + zotero citation sync) set up on 4 computers, and they were working fine till recently. I have single sign-on on box through my university, and am using the external password for the webdav sync. Please advise.
  • Try disabling (or uninstalling) "Internet Download Manager" ("IDM integration" in Firefox). (If you didn't install it yourself, definitely uninstall it, and check your system for malware.)

Something is interrupting your WebDAV connections, and there's a decent chance it's that (since that's generating various errors).
  • edited November 4, 2015
    Well, it worked with Zotero Standalone, and has been working fine with my other computers (some of which also have IDM installed - which is kind of important to me in times of abysmal internet speed). IDM creates an issue when PDF is included in the list of files that it captures automatically, and I have always had it removed from the list.
    Since I am using the same data folder for both Standalone and the plugin, I think I am fine for now, but do you think there can be anything else other than IDM?
  • No need to speculate — temporarily disable the IDM extension in Firefox and try again.