Log ID D1544579450

Hi,

I'm having trouble uploading attachments to Zotero. Any idea what's happening?

Thanks.
  • Sorry, you're right...

I dragged a large number of PDF files into an empty folder in Zotero. The idea was to sync them to another computer on which I can use the pdf extraction (on my work computer it's blocked).

Normally file syncing works (at least I've never noticed a problem). Now, while the metadata synced fine ,the attachments didn't. I tried creating parent items, but it didn't make a difference.

I tried restarting Firefox and Windows, no cigar. Oh and I'm behind a proxy (Websense)...

Thanks,
    Nico
  • Yeah, the proxy is the issue here:
    [JavaScript Error: "Expected certificate attribute 'issuerName' value incorrect, expected: 'CN=Thawte SSL CA,O="Thawte, Inc.",C=US', got: 'C=US,L=Austin,CN=Websense Inc.,OU=Cloud Proxy,ST=Texas'." {file: "self-hosted" line: 206}]

[JavaScript Error: "Certificate checks failed. See previous errors for details." {file: "resource://gre/modules/CertUtils.jsm" line: 109}]
    I don't think we've seen that particular error, so I'm not sure what's causing it, but generally speaking the proxy shouldn't be interfering with secure connections. This page might be helpful:

https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/ssl_certificate_error
  • Thanks Dan. No idea what happened, the next day, from a different location (though same proxy), the problem was gone. Thanks!