zotero window doesn't resize

Suddenly my zotero window doesn't resize. Currently it takes the largest part of my screen so that I barely see a web page. When I try to push the upper frame down to reduce it the window remains fixed. This happens with 1.0.9 but this version also worked ok. So I have no clue why the window freezes.

Any remedies at hand ?
- ft
  • Is your tag selector open?

If so, close it, or reduce it's height and see if that helps.
  • I got the same problem, after just upgrading to sync preview 1.5 Closing the tag selector pane allows me to resize the window again, but then when I reopen the tag selector, it goes back to its former size.

Another problem is that I see all the tags associated with the entries, not just my own. I had that problem before, and the solution was to uncheck the ' show automatic' box in the tag selector menu. I can't find that box anymore though.

dexen
  • I solved the second issue: selecting just one tag made the menu visible, there wasn't room (even extending the left pane to its full size) with all the tags displayed. The resize issue remains though.

Otherwise, so far no problems with sync preview 1.5

derxen
  • Okay, problem solved: resize the tag selector pane first. I hadn't noticed that that part of the left pane had its own resize handle.

derxen
  • I had the same issue, and derxen's solution is the right one.