Style Request: [Korean Society of Civil Engineering]

Hi,
May I ask to create style as below ?

Journal name : Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers
ISSN : 1015-6348 (print)
ISSN : 2287-934x (online)
www.ksce.or.kr

1) Journal article type

Rahuel, J. L., Holly, F. M., Chollet, J. P., Belleudy, P. J., and Yang, G. (1993). "Modeling of river bed
evolution for bedload sediment mixtures." J. of Hydr. Engrg., ASCE, Vol. 115, No. 11, pp.1521-1542.

2) Conference
Hsu, G. J. (1980). "On the correction of oceanographic applications." Proc. of 17th Int. Conf. on Coastal Engrg.,
ASCE, Sydney, Australia, pp. 709-724.

3) book

Blong, R. J. (1985). "Gully sidewall development in New South Wales Australia." Soil Erosion and Conservation, S.
A. El-Swanify, W. C. Moldenhauer and A. Lo, eds., Soil Conservation Soc. Am., Ankeny, lowa, pp. 574-584.
  • We need the exact two references listed at https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/wiki/Requesting-Styles (the Mares and the Campbell and Peterson) formatted for your requested style--not just any two references.
  • Sorry. I misunderstood instruction.
    Please find below example and let me know, if there is still something wrong. Thank you!!!

Campbell, J. L., and Pedersen, O. K. (2007). “The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success.” Comparative Political Studies, SAGE, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp.307–332.

Mares, I. (2001). “Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers?” Varieties of capitalism, In P. A. Hall & D. Soskice, eds., The institutional foundations of comparative advantage, Oxford University Press, New York, N.Y., pp. 184–213.
  • Hi
    Sorry but i am waiting for response from anyone who is able to help!!
  • going to take a while. Emerald journals (Harvard) should get you pretty close, though.
  • edited June 17, 2017
    @"Betty Ki"
    Hi,

It's been long in the making, but here you go: https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers

Let us know if it needs some fixes. The guidelines are very scarce.