WebDav folder gone and Zotero no longer syncs attachments

Hi, I was using CloudMe as WebDav solutions to synchronize my attachments. In the past couple of weeks I've noticed that a sync error kept appearing, so I've logged into my CloudMe account to see what is going on. I discovered that all my files are gone from CloudMe, including the folder itself. Just vanished.

Then I went into Zotero settings, with the idea to re-initiate the sync (since my local copy of the files was still intact). Having set up the CloudMe sync from scratch, I see now that no files are appearing in the WebDav folder at all. No errors are being thrown in Zotero (version 4.0.28.6).

Debug ID D204579150, hopefully this is a temporary issue.
  • edited September 28, 2015
    Zotero certainly didn't delete the files, so that part you'll need to figure out on your own. To reupload previously uploaded files, do a Reset File Sync History (but none of the other options) from the Sync->Reset pane of the Zotero preferences.
  • I noticed the same thing over the past couple weeks, all my files are gone on cloudme. Did you find out what happened? I'm hesitant to re-upload 3 GB worth of data.
  • I've posted here: http://forum.cloudme.com/viewtopic.php?id=686, but so far no reaction. I did re-upload everything, as CloudMe cannot delete local files, but I surely will be keeping an eye on their services in the future.