Purge group library file storage

I have set up a group and activated file storage of the group library to Zotero Storage. After fiddling with the library, adding and then removing items and attachments, the size of the library as displayed on https://www.zotero.org/settings/storage is 4.99 GB, while the exported library to RIS is around 3.4 G (the RIS file itself is only 7 MB, the rest is attached PDFs).

I have tried to purge library and to Reset File Sync History, and Restore to Zotero Server, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the group library size. Is there a reason for this, and should I not be worried? I will soon add another 2 GB of attachments to the library, so it would be nice if my subscription quota is not exceeded, especially if the excess is 'junk'.
  • RIS doesn't export Snapshots (it may export the original html page -- I forgot -- but definitely not the rest of the webpage) and that could easily make up for the difference.

There is no way to purge a group library, but this wouldn't be the way to go for a personal library, either. Zotero doesn't leave any additional files in storage.