Fresh Bluebook style (partial, experimental, hazchem, danger-danger)

I have worked through most of the Books, Pamphlets, and Other Nonperiodic Materials section of the Bluebook (Rules 15.1-15.7), building style rules to accomodate all of the examples given as illustrations. The style file and other goodies are available here to anyone that is interested and has the time to take a look.

This is mainly of interest to developers and software bods at this point. It relies on a slightly patched version of the latest 1.0 branch XPI (not the production version), and it only supports books and edited volumes -- no law reviews yet, no cases, and no statutes. The supra and id short-forms have not yet been tested, but (as the single charm point) long-form citations are largely working correctly. There are some Zotero issues that need to be sorted out (my shoddy patch only serves to get things into the ballpark), but the prospects are good. The code should work nicely for a demo, so long as you stay within its limits. The infelicities are documented on the site linked in the para above, and in a doc in the download bundle.

(I've opened a separate discussion thread with a list of issues and desiderata arising from work on the style. To avoid clutter, please visit that thread; this one can be considered closed.)