Unusual/innovative citation styles

How well is Zotero equipped to handle the following cases?

• Put given names or their abbreviations in small-caps or in subscripts or superscripts, e.g. EinsteinA or AlbertEinstein.

• Line break before container/collection/journal/“In:”.

• Language-neutrality by use of symbols like ‘&’ or ‘+’ for ‘and’, ‘++’ or ‘…’ for ‘et al.’, ‘←’ or ‘↑’ for ‘ibid.’, ‘:’ for ‘page’, ‘@’ for ‘In:’, some emoji for editor, translator etc.

• Separate columns, e.g. with DOI/ISBN etc. in the right margin.

• Picture (book cover, author portrait, software icon, conference logo, screenshot) in bibliography entries.

• Automatic highlighting of the parts in bibliography entries that were used in their citations.

Are there any existing CSLs that use uncommon features like these? I could’t find any at citationstyles.org.
  • The first three CSL can do (though my personal view on citation styles is that being "innovative" and being "unusual" are contradictory. Innovative ideas would decrease the number of citation styles, not come up with yet more variants). The fourth it might be able to do, but I don't think so, the last two it can't.

Examples for new lines include all styles that include annotated bibliographies--there's no style that does this before the publication/collection, but that's just because it's not done, not because it's impossible.

There's a fair amount of styles that use small caps for last names, e.g. https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=Die Bachelorarbeit (Samac et al.) (in-text, German)
    and other font operations can be applied similarly, both on given and last names.

for language neutrality -- CSL allows you to define all terms, so that can easily be done. & for and already exists as a default and is used in countless styles.

Images to me is something that should happen in post-processing, we're certainly not going to put it into CSL. The last one I don't think I understand. To the degree that's what you mean, links between citations and bibliography may happen one way or the other, though--that's requested pretty frequently and makes a lot of sense to me.