webDAV / owncloud separate logins

I'm having some trouble and not really sure if this can be done at all, if it is a bug or could be a feature request for the future.

I'm using an owncloud server as a WebDAV server for storing the attachments. For that I created a separate user on the owncloud installation, different from my normal user account that I use for syncing my home directory, calendar etc. So far this all works fine.

However, occasionally I get the error that the webDAV server refused the connection. After some testing I found that this happens when I'm accessing my normal owncloud account in a different Firefox window. In this situation, Zotero or Firefox seem to get confused and tries to upload attachments with the normal user credentials, not the Zotero user credentials that are saved in the Zotero settings.

I also noticed then when I have used Zotero and then open the owncloud web interface, I'm logged in as the Zotero user.

I don't know exactly how the login works in the background (cookies?), but is there a way to separate the two logins so that Zotero always opens a new WebDAV connection/login even if Firefox is already logged in to the same server under a different user?