[MLZ] Word-Prosessor Plugin does not work with Juris-M

Dear Frank,

I cannot use/re-install the Mac Word-Prosessor plugin since switching to Juris-M. When I open Firefox or try to install (activate) the plugin (in the preferences), I receive the following message:

"Zotero Word for Mac Integration 3.5.11 requires Zotero 4.0.27.5.SOURCE or later to run. Please download the latest version of Zotero from zotero.org."

My Juris-M installation says it is 4.0.27.5m33. [OS X 10.10.4; Firefox 39.0].
Anything I can do/change to activate the plugin?
Thank you for your help!
Best,
Ole

PS: Zotfile works again, thank you!
  • The Word plu gins do not work currently, but they will be fixed very soon (within a day). Please stand by.
  • Hi there,

Just wondering whether this has been fixed/how I can make this work?

Thank you!
  • Yes, it should be all sorted now. From https://juris-m.github.io/downloads install "Library Client" and the Juris-M word processor plugin of your choice.

You may need to manually disable the WP plugin for official Zotero, if that does not happen automagically.

As noted in the linked page, the new Juris-M word processor integration plugins are basically the same as the Zotero versions, with some small change to allow them to run with the Juris-M client.
  • Hi again,

Sorry I realised that I don't actually use juris-m but getting the same message. I am running the MLZ client for use with the New Zealand Law Style Guide style. Would it be better for me to install the new juris-M with the equivalent word processing plugin?
  • Yes, do install Juris-M. Despite the name change, it's basically an MLZ version upgrade. Here is a note that explains the new name, and the need for a manual install.
  • edited July 24, 2015
    @haleenah: There is some work in progress to reimplement the New Zealand Law Style as a Juris-M module. Modular styles are a neat new thing that will allow you to cite NZ materials correctly, by local conventions, in documents that require Chicago, Bluebook, or some other style.

(The existing New Zealand Law style will also work with Juris-M, of course.)
  • edited September 17, 2015
    Sorry, I didn't quite get it. At https://juris-m.github.io/downloads, I installed "Juris-M for Mac
    (OS installer)", then I installed "Safari (plugin installer)", but where do I find the word plug in?

I followed the "official Zotero plugins" link to the Zotero official website, where I find two options:
    1. Word for Mac Plugin 3.5.12 (Firefox extension)
    2. Zotero 4.0 for Mac (browser extension for Safari---Plugins for Word and LibreOffice are included)

But neither of them works for my word. I want to get rid of firefox and use Jurism standalone.

Any clue?

I think I figured out the problem. Actually for Jurism Zotero, you don't need to download a word plugin, but there's a choice in the "preference-Cite" section there's a button "reinstall microsoft word plugin." I clicked it and it fixed my problem.
  • That's the one. Glad to hear it's worked out for you.
  • edited October 26, 2017
    Hi Prof. Bennett,
    Sorry, I could not use Zotero for my Mac even though I did download many times. Please help me to use it in my word. thank you