exportation bibliothèque

Je ne peux pas exporter ma bibiothèque dans le format rdf
J'obtiens le message d'erreur suivant

Java script application
An error occurred while trying to export the selected file

report ID 1058248740

Merci d'avance
  • [JavaScript Error: "item.attachments is undefined" {file: "/Users/[...]/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/[...]/zotero/translators/Zotero RDF.js" line: 545}]
    Someone else maybe be able to debug this quickly, but first, check your database integrity from the Advanced → Files and Folders pane of the Zotero preferences.

If that passes, you can probably easily find the specific item that this is happening for and skip that for now. You should be able to do so quickly by trying to export half of your bibliography at a time, and then half of each failing half, and so on.

(Feel free to respond in French.)
  • Hi Dan

Thanks for you response.
    The integrity of the library is fine (checked as you suggested)
    Then I tried what you suggested about saving by siub groups and found out that I have several entries which are labeled xxxx.pdf
    They probably corresponded to pdf that I were on the corresponding web pages.
    If I try to export these individually, i get my error message.

Does it mean that
    1) I can't save pdf in the library the way I did
    2) that I have a problem with those files

for example
    I have an entry that is
    american_convention_on_Human_Rights.pdf
    on the content box at the right side of the list I see

the proper title.pdf
    web link which looks fine. If I click it it opens the proper pdf on line
    filename: treaties....
    accessed 9/7/2015
    modified 9/7/2015
    indexed : No with two green arrows pointing to each other. If I put my mouse pointer on the arrows I see "reindex item"

I think this is the cause of my problem but can't see what to do

Buy the way the library saves fine under BibTeX

Many thanks for help
  • Yeah, looks like RDF export of top-level attachments currently fails. Issue created. Thanks.
  • Should be fixed now. Your copy of Zotero should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Now in the General pane of the Zotero prefs.